Welcome to the Lafayette Airport Commission’s Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasures Plan Annual Training. You are required to complete this training as per the Code of Federal Regulations Title 40 Part 112 and/or Louisiana Administrative Code Title 33 Part IX.
In this course you will learn:
- Training Requirements
- Responsibility and Accountability
- SPCC Plan purpose, locations and amendments
- Oil Storage
- Procedures for Routine Product Handling
- Discharge Countermeasures
- Spill Reporting and Response
- Secondary Containment
- Spill Kits
- Spill Drill Video
- Note the video goes over full response to a emergency condition spill. As per Step 1 Assess Risk, Determine the risks and respond accordingly.
- Inspections, Tests and Records
- Records Retention
- Plan Updates
Please watch each lesson in their entirety. Upon successfully completing the course you will receive a link to download a certificate of completion.