Welcome to the Lafayette Airport Commission’s LDEQ Wash Water Discharge Permit Training. You are required to complete this training as per the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality’s Multi Sector General Permit for Stormwater Discharges Associated with Industrial Activities.
In this course you will learn:
- Permitting Background
- Drainage, Outfalls and Receiving Waters
- LDEQ Wash Water Discharge Permit Requirements
- Quarterly Wash Rack Usage Information Form
- Compliance Issues
- Stormwater Management Plan
- Compliance and Enforcement Regulation
Please watch the videos in their entirety and take the quizzes. Upon successfully completing the course you will receive a link to download a certificate of completion.