2023 Hazardous Waste Training
Welcome to the Lafayette Airport Commission’s Hazardous Waste Annual Training. You are required to complete this training as per the Louisiana Administrative Code Title 33 Part V Hazardous Waste.
In this course you will learn:
- Regulatory Background
- Responsibility and Accountability
- What is Hazardous Waste?
- Generated a waste, now what?
- Hazardous Waste Determinations
- Generator Category Determination
- LAC Generated Hazardous Wastes
- Very Small Quantity Generator Requirements
- Episodic Events
- Universal Waste
- Toxic Substance Control Act and PCB Electronics
- Small Quantity Handler of Universal Waste Requirements
- Other Training Requirements
- Discharge Response and Reporting Requirements
- Other Regulated Wastes
- Waste Management Records
- Waste Minimization
Please watch the videos in their entirety. Upon successfully completing the course you will receive a link to download a certificate of completion.