2021 Hazardous Waste Training
Welcome to the Lafayette Airport Commission’s Hazardous Waste Annual Training. You are required to complete this training as per the Louisiana Administrative Code Title 33 Part V Hazardous Waste.
In this course you will learn:
- Regulatory Background
- Penalties for Non-compliance
- Responsibility and Accountability
- What is Hazardous Waste
- Hazardous Waste Determinations
- Generator Category Determination
- Very Small Quantity Generator Requirements
- Episodic Events
- Universal Waste
- Discharge Response and Reporting
- Waste Management Records
- Waste Minimization
Please watch the videos in their entirety. Upon successfully completing the course you will receive a link to download a certificate of completion.