Welcome to the Lafayette Airport Commission’s Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan Training. You are required to complete this training as per the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality’s Multi Sector General Permit for Stormwater Discharges Associated with Industrial Activities which covers your operations.
In this course you will learn:
- Vehicle and Equipment Wash Water Discharge Permit Training
- Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality’s (LDEQ) Exterior vehicle wash waters discharge permit
- Deicing Operations
- Deicing Fluid effects on waterways
- LDEQ Industrial Stormwater Discharge Permit Deicing Fluid Usage Requirements
- Designated Deicing Areas
- Spill Prevention and Response
- Spill Prevention Best Management Practices
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasures Plan Requirements
- Discharge Prevention and Countermeasures Measures
- Product Handling Procedures
- Spill Response and Reporting
Please watch the videos in its entirety. Click on the quiz to take the quiz. Upon successfully completing the quiz you will receive a link to download a certificate of completion.